Advanced Solar PV Marketing and Sales (Online)
Provides the tools to establish and grow a successful solar PV sales business.
To establish and grow a successful solar PV sales business, you need to go beyond the design of a PV installation and master the crafting of a successful sales process, the intricacies of ROI calculations, and navigating the complex world of solar finance. These are the skills you’ll learn in this self-paced, 5-10 hour online solar course – skills that will differentiate you from your competition and provide the competitive edge needed in this growing and dynamic industry.
Advanced Solar PV Marketing and Sales Course Features
- Five interactive self-paced online learning modules delivered with a mix of text, images, practice activities, and assessments
- The final course in a three-course series that addresses the NABCEP task analysis for PV Technical Sales Professionals
- Questions answered by solar sales professionals via email
- Connect with peers through discussion forums and chat
- Estimated time to complete this course is 5-10 hours
- Course materials available for reference and review for 1 year after registration
Advanced Solar PV Marketing and Sales Course Topics
- Selling and marketing solar PV
- PV proposal creation
- Residential and commercial sales and marketing
- Case study – residential sales
- Solar financing
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss the principles that drive world-class sales organizations
- Describe the principles that drive successful marketing
- Describe lead generation/prospect to close the process
- Identify the characteristics of a good PV proposal
- Identify and use solar sales tools
- Differentiate the factors that help determine components for residential and commercial PV installations
- Describe key PV promotional and marketing techniques
- Describe how to overcome customer objections regarding PV
- Explain the financing options for solar projects
- Compare loan, leasing and PPA options
This course builds on the concepts presented in our Solar PV Sales: Fundamentals online course and our Solar PV Sales: Economics and Finance online course. Equivalent knowledge/experience in PV including customer and site analyses, PV system sizing, essential components of solar sales proposals, utility rates, rebates and incentives, and various ways to determine investment returns may be substituted at your discretion.
Familiarity with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet programs will be helpful.
Minimum Computer Requirements
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 6+, FireFox 3.0+, Chrome 2.0+, or Safari 3.1+
- Flash Player
- Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768 pixels
For pre-registration questions, call 866-423-6475 or email email@example.com.
After your payment is received, you will receive an email confirming your purchase and then a separate email from @slilivewire.com with information required to log into the online course.
- If you do not receive the login information email within 24 hours, please check your email provider’s spam/junk mail folder
- If you have already registered for one of our other online solar training courses, you will be able to re-use your login information from the other course
- Since every student needs their own course login, each registration for this course must be purchased separately
Post-Registration Technical Support
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (210) 254-1027.
Refunds, less a $40 processing fee, can be requested for up to (3) days following purchase assuming modules have been reviewed but not completed.