Green Your Grow 3-Day Intensive
Green Your Grow 3-Day Intensive
Are you interested in learning how to grow clean, green cannabis? Would you like to improve the quality of the cannabis you grow by moving beyond organic? Want to learn how to produce it using more sustainable – even regenerative – practices? Well then, join us for this one-of-a-kind class and learn how to ‘green your grow’! This 3-day intensive class will help you improve your cannabis growing methods so that they are not only better for you and your pocket book, but for the consumers and the environment as well.
Many problems facing the fast-growing cannabis industry relate to the wasteful amount of non-renewable resources being used everyday in the production of the plant. From the common practices of using chemical fertilizers, pesticides and fungicides, to the destruction of forest systems and waterways, California’s booming new industry in recreational Cannabis must also become more sustainable, clean and certified Organic.
The changes we are helping to spread will help the state to become a leader in clean green cannabis, which is not only better for the consumers, but better for the environment as well. In this 3-day intensive, master grower Max Meyers will teach you far more than just the basic concepts of growing cannabis using ecological design. This detailed class provides details and successful examples of ways to grow using sustainable and even better, regenerative practices. This multi-day course is intended to give you the knowledge and new ideas needed to make huge improvements in many aspects related to growing this unique plant.
From water to nutrients, from lighting effect to climate control, this class covers more than any other! Bring your notebooks, digital recorders, cameras, and thinking caps, because this class is packed full of next-level sustainable solutions to growing the cleanest high quality cannabis possible! Additional instructors, guests, and professionals will share their specialties in unique ways to help you become a more sustainable cannabis grower!
The format for this class will be detailed lecture time, discussions, and an in-depth exploration of working models/examples. Includes several hands-on projects working with our team of professional instructors.
- Learning how nature can provide the solutions to most of the challenges facing cannabis growers
- Using observation and good permaculture design to your benefit
- Designing to maximize production area while minimizing wasted space
- Modeling plant communities after the most successful examples in nature
- How to reduce water use by up to 75%
- How to reduce nutrient needs and eliminate the need to buy extra bottles
- Progressing beyond the traditional understanding of healthy soil systems
- Learning how to go 100% organic and beyond!
- Increasing the marketability of your crop
Why Take This Course?
- Learn from sustainable cannabis experts
- Recreational and medical legalization is sweeping the country and creating a rapidly-growing industry
- Join the largest and fastest-growing segment of cannabis production: high-quality, organic cannabis
- Meet & greet at Emerald Pharms, our on-site solar-powered cannabis dispensary
- Learn localized, site-specific advantages that can’t be bought in a store or nursery
- Save time money, time, and resources in your growing operation
- Learn tips and tricks to reduce electrical usage if growing indoors
- Self-sufficiency = Good for the planet & good for your wallet
Maximillian Meyers is an experienced Ecological Designer, Permaculture Teacher, Consultant, Commercial Aquaponics System Designer/Installer, Rainwater and Greywater System specialist, Farmer, and the Executive Director of Nor Cal Aquaponics. In 2003 he founded the Mendocino Ecological Learning Center (MELC), a nonprofit educational organization and ecological reserve offering green job training and sustainable living skills to the public. In addition to the work at MELC, Mr. Meyers provides Ecological design services to the public, organizations, and schools through Osiris Designs, Nor Cal Aquaponics and Living Mandala. Mr. Meyers has instructed well over 35 courses in Permaculture and Ecological Design in 7 countries around the world. He is passionate about all things related to a more just and sustainable world. Mr. Meyers has become the world’s leading expert in Aquaponics with Applied Permaculture. He has been studying, practicing and teaching Permaculture and Ecological Design for 13 years.
No products were found matching your selection.