As a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the programs of the Solar Living Institute are funded by its constituents-people who believe in our mission and who want to help us make a difference for the environment. Many different types of support help us to realize our goals. Become part of the solution by choosing one of these ways to give:
Your support helps us maintain and expand our environmental education programs and reach thousands of people who can become part of the solution to many of the most challenging environmental problems we face today.
Become a member today!
We invite you to make a special inspirational gift to the Solar Living Institute. All donors will have their names acknowledged in our space-limited publications unless you desire to remain anonymous. Your support is vitally important in sustaining our operations.
Make a donation today!
Are you looking for meaningful ways to help restore the planet, learn about renewable energy or sustainable living, and become a part of a community of solution-seeking individuals, while employing your skills and talents?
As a nonprofit organization, the Solar Living Institute relies greatly upon the help of dedicated volunteers. If you would like to lend a hand and spend some time with the Solar Living Institute staff and interns on various projects, please volunteer your services to the Institute.
Please see the different kinds of volunteer opportunities below and call us at 707-472-2450 to arrange a volunteer opportunity.
- Landscaping and Gardening Assistant - currently in need of general work around the Hopland site.
- Building and Construction Assistant - have talent in this area? Please consider helping us out.
- Workshop Hosts - come assist our instructors and students and gain access to workshops
- Web & IT specialists - expertise welcome. Help us reach out and spread the sustainable word. [Joomla, Salesforce, pHP, MS SBS]
- Special Event Volunteers - give a couple of hours on the day of the event, or immediately before or after.
We welcome your involvement and hope to hear from you soon! Thank you for your interest – we appreciate and are grateful for your contribution!
Volunteer program subject to change.